좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Trump downplays GSA move to ascertain Biden as ‘apparent winner’
President Trump took to Twitter late Monday to respond to those who see the General Services Administration’s decision to make federal resources available to Joe Biden’s transition team as a sign that his legal challenge is losing steam.
The GSA ascertained Biden, the president-elect, is the “apparent winner” of the election earlier this month. Trump indicated in an earlier tweet that he directed his team to cooperate on the transition, but vowed to keep up the fight and followed up with another late-night tweet.
“What does GSA being allowed to preliminary work with Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?” Trump tweeted. “We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion.”’
Trump’s tweet came shortly after officials in Michigan voted to certify the election, and Pennsylvania seemed to be inching closer to certifying a Biden victory. Dominion Voting Systems has faced scrutiny and unproven claims about its ability to rig an election. Michael Steel, a spokesman for the company, told Fox News that it is “physically impossible” to switch votes.
월요일에, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court turned back the Trump campaign lawsuits that aimed to dismiss more than 8,000 absentee ballots in Allegheny County for missing key information. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– GSA chief informs President-elect Biden that formal transition process can begin
– Michigan Board of State Canvassers 투표 3-0 선거 결과를 증명하기 위해
– Former GOP national security officials urge Trump to concede
Biden acknowledges tough road ahead for his cabinet nominees in a possible GOP-controlled Senate
그가 1 차 내각 발표를하면서, President-elect Joe Biden is acknowledging the potentially rough road ahead he’ll have in confirming his nominees through a Senate that may still be controlled by the Republicans.
Asked Monday by pool reporters if he expects Republicans to put up any significant roadblocks to his Cabinet nominees – who need Senate approval to be confirmed – Biden laughingly responded, “Are you kidding me.”
The current balance of power for the next Senate coming out of this month’s elections is 50 Republicans and 48 민주당. That means Democrats must win both of Georgia’s twin runoff elections on Jan. 5 to make it a 50-50 상원. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 바이든 추천 Blinken, Mayorkas, Sullivan for key Cabinet positions
– 바이든 to tap former Fed Chair Janet Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Biden’s secretary of state pick praised by Bernie Sanders’ 고문
– Biden’s new WH national security adviser downplayed Antifa threat
– US should encourage China’s rise, Biden national security pick Jake Sullivan says
Trump remains important figure while Biden surrounds himself with Obama-era ‘retreads’: Ingraham
President Trump will remain the most compelling figure in American politics as President -elect Joe Biden returns the U.S. to the economic stagnation that characterized the Obama administration, Laura Ingraham predicted Monday.
“잉 그라함 각도” host began her opening monologue by reacting to Trump allowing the General Services Administration to release $ 7.3 million and other resources to begin an orderly transition to a Biden presidency.
“This does not mean I don’t think that the election was rife with problems and potential fraud,” Ingraham은 말했다. “To say this does not constitute being a sellout to the conservative populist movement I’ve been fighting for, ...에 대한 25 연령. … To say this constitutes living in reality.
“And if I offer you a false reality, if I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance of the Supreme Court stepping in and delivering a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 대표. 마이클 왈츠: Biden Cabinet 추천 represent ‘headlong push’ back to Obama-era foreign policy
– Ex-MSNBC producer: 앤드류 양 였다 on ‘list’ 의 2020 Dems banned from appearing on Lawrence O’Donnell’s show
– 미디어 obsesses over Antony Blinken’s guitar skills after Biden announces him as Secretary of State nominee
– 라시다 틀 레브 고발 당한 of anti-Semitism for reaction to Biden’s Jewish Sec of State nominee
– '분대’ 회원 말한다 Rahm Emanuel ‘should not be considered’ for any role in Biden administration
– NYC to levy 15K fine against Brooklyn synagogue that held illegal wedding
– Dying Alabama man ready to ‘meet his maker’ confesses to 1995 cold case murder: cops
– NY Dems busted at packed indoor birthday party without masks, here’s how they reacted when caught
– Mattis 말한다 he hopes Joe Biden takes ‘America First’ out of national security strategy
– 손목 시계: NY business owners demand warrant when health inspector barges inside over Cuomo COVID restriction
– Goff throws ...에 대한 376 야드, 3 TDs in Rams’ 27-24 win vs Bucs
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 로스 앤젤레스 카운티 말한다 science fueling new rules – but is it? Here are the stats
– Economists urge Congress to send out second round of $ 1,200 자극 검사
– Trump ally Blackstone CEO 말한다 Biden won, country should ‘move on’
– Stocks 날기 as Biden zeros in on Yellen as Treasury secretary
– 거의 700 mostly Chicago-area nurses walk off the job
– GM flips to California’s side in pollution fight with Trump
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 accused the mainstream media of colluding with Democrats in the 2020 elections on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Monday, imploring viewers to understand electronic voting is not as secure as hand counting of ballots.
“A system cannot function if no one trusts the vote,” Carlson said. “The 2020 election was not fair. No honest person would claim it was fair. The media openly colluded with the Democratic nominee.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.