早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
President Trump took to Twitter late Monday to respond to those who see the General Services Administration’s decision to make federal resources available to Joe Biden’s transition team as a sign that his legal challenge is losing steam.
The GSA ascertained Biden, the president-elect, is the “apparent winner” of the election earlier this month. Trump indicated in an earlier tweet that he directed his team to cooperate on the transition, but vowed to keep up the fight and followed up with another late-night tweet.
“What does GSA being allowed to preliminary work with Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?特朗普发推文. “We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion.”’
Trump’s tweet came shortly after officials in Michigan voted to certify the election, and Pennsylvania seemed to be inching closer to certifying a Biden victory. Dominion Voting Systems has faced scrutiny and unproven claims about its ability to rig an election. Michael Steel, a spokesman for the company, told Fox News that it is “physically impossible” 换票.
在星期一, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court turned back the Trump campaign lawsuits that aimed to dismiss more than 8,000 absentee ballots in Allegheny County for missing key information. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
Biden acknowledges tough road ahead for his cabinet nominees in a possible GOP-controlled Senate
在他宣布第一轮内阁公告时, President-elect Joe Biden is acknowledging the potentially rough road ahead he’ll have in confirming his nominees through a Senate that may still be controlled by the Republicans.
Asked Monday by pool reporters if he expects Republicans to put up any significant roadblocks to his Cabinet nominees – who need Senate approval to be confirmed – Biden laughingly responded, “Are you kidding me.”
本月大选产生的下一届参议院当前的权力平衡是 50 共和党人和 48 民主党人. That means Democrats must win both of Georgia’s twin runoff elections on Jan. 5 to make it a 50-50 参议院. 点击这里了解更多.
– 拜登 选择 Blinken, Mayorkas, Sullivan for key Cabinet positions
– 拜登 to tap former Fed Chair Janet Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Biden’s secretary of state pick 称赞 by Bernie Sanders’ 顾问
– Biden’s new WH national security adviser downplayed Antifa threat
– US should 鼓励 China’s rise, 拜登国家安全选秀杰克·沙利文说
Trump remains important figure while Biden surrounds himself with Obama-era ‘retreads’: 英格拉汉姆
President Trump will remain the most compelling figure in American politics as President -elect Joe Biden returns the U.S. to the economic stagnation that characterized the Obama administration, Laura Ingraham predicted Monday.
“英格拉汉角” host began her opening monologue by reacting to Trump allowing the General Services Administration to release $ 7.3 million and other resources to begin an orderly transition to a Biden presidency.
“This does not mean I don’t think that the election was rife with problems and potential fraud,” Ingraham said. “To say this does not constitute being a sellout to the conservative populist movement I’ve been fighting for, 对于 25 年份. … To say this constitutes living in reality.
“And if I offer you a false reality, if I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance of the Supreme Court stepping in and delivering a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you.” 点击这里了解更多.
– 代表. 迈克尔·沃尔兹: Biden Cabinet 选择 represent ‘headlong push’ 回到奥巴马时代的外交政策
– 前MSNBC制作人: 杨安德 原为 on ‘list’ 的 2020 Dems禁止出现在Lawrence O’Donnell的节目中
– 媒体 obsesses over Antony Blinken’s guitar skills after Biden announces him as Secretary of State nominee
– 拉希达·特莱布 被告 of anti-Semitism for reaction to Biden’s Jewish Sec of State nominee
– '队’ 成员 说 Rahm Emanuel ‘should not be considered’ 在拜登政府中的任何角色
– 纽约市 to levy 15K fine against Brooklyn synagogue that held illegal wedding
– Dying Alabama man 准备 to ‘meet his maker’ confesses to 1995 cold case murder: 警察
– NY Dems 破灭 at packed indoor birthday party without masks, here’s how they reacted when caught
– Mattis 说 he hopes Joe Biden takes ‘America First’ 脱离国家安全战略
– 看: NY business owners demand warrant when health inspector barges inside over Cuomo COVID restriction
– 高夫 throws 对于 376 码, 3 TDs in Rams’ 27-24 win vs Bucs
– 洛杉矶县 说 science fueling new rules – but is it? Here are the stats
– Economists 敦促 Congress to send out second round of $ 1,200 刺激检查
– Trump ally Blackstone CEO 说 Biden won, country should ‘move on’
– Stocks soar as Biden zeros in on Yellen as Treasury secretary
– 几乎 700 mostly Chicago-area nurses walk off the job
– 通用汽车 flips to California’s side in pollution fight with Trump
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “这历史上的今天“。
塔克·卡尔森 accused the mainstream media of colluding with Democrats in the 2020 elections on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Monday, imploring viewers to understand electronic voting is not as secure as hand counting of ballots.
“A system cannot function if no one trusts the vote,” Carlson said. “ 2020 election was not fair. No honest person would claim it was fair. The media openly colluded with the Democratic nominee.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.