Buongiorno e benvenuti a Fox News First. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
Trump hails Rush Limbaugh during ‘Hannity’ aspetto: ‘They all respected Rush’
Ex presidente Donald Trump Iscritto “Hannity” on Wednesday night to remember conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who died at age 70 after a long battle with cancro ai polmoni.
Trump reflected on his decision to award Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom during the State of the Union Address last February, just days after the conservative icon announced his Stage IV lung cancer diagnosis.
“It was an idea that we had that a lot of people suggested to me, francamente, a lot of great people of our country, largely Republican,” Trump told host Sean Hannity. “It was an amazing night because the Republicans went wild and the Democrats sat there, but they all respected Rush.”
The former president met Limbaugh after announcing his 2016 bid for the Republican nomination. According to Trump, the two connected instantly, bonding over their love of golf and mutual commitment to conservative values.
“I got to know him right after coming down the escalator [to announce my candidacy in July 2015]. He was there right from the beginning,” Trump ha detto, revealing that he would regularly check in with Limbaugh on the state of his health. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Rush Limbaugh, pioniere conservatore della radio, morto a 70
– Sean Hannity paga omaggio to Rush Limbaugh: Radio icon ‘shaped the soul of a nation’
– Tucker Carlson: Perché Rush Limbaugh mattered
– Laura Ingraham mourns death of Rush Limbaugh as ‘cataclysmic loss’
– Glenn Beck: Rush Limbaugh should be remembered as ‘the Johnny Carson of radio’
– Rush Limbaugh’s brother post message on Twitter following radio icon’s death
– John Rich ricorda Rush Limbaugh’s anonymous $ 100G donation to ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ raccolta fondi
– Rush Limbaugh guest host Mark Steyn riflette on broadcaster’s death: 'Era semplicemente il migliore’
Cuomo administration facing federal probes over handling of nursing home crisis: rapporto
The FBI and U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn, N.Y., have begun an investigation into how New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration handled the state’s nursing home crisis during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report Wednesday.
The investigation is focused on top members of Cuomo’s coronavirus task force, the Albany Times-Union reported, citing a source with direct knowledge of the matter. Neither Cuomo nor any administration official has at this point been accused of any wrongdoing.
Members of Cuomo’s task force include New York State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker and Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa. The latter drew scrutiny this month after she seemingly admitted the governor’s team withheld information related to COVID-19-related deaths at nursing homes.
“As we publicly said, DOJ has been looking into this for months. We have been cooperating with them and we will continue to,” Cuomo senior adviser Rich Azzopardi said in a statement.
It was not clear whether Azzopardi’s statement referred to the Brooklyn U.S. attorney’s probe, which the Times-Union described as “in its early stages.” Azzopardi’s statement did not specify whether Cuomo’s office was in touch with FBI or U.S. attorney’s office officials regarding a fresh investigation.
A spokesman for the US Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn told the Times-Union he could neither confirm nor deny that an investigation was underway. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Nikki Haley slams media, Biden for Cuomo praise amid nursing home scandal
– Ted Cruz calls for congressional probe of Cuomo nursing home scandal
– Meghan McCain torches media’s ‘piss-poor’ copertura of Cuomo nursing home scandal: ‘Journalistic malpractice’
– Cuomo risponde to Democratic lawmaker who claims governor said he would ‘destroy’ lui: 'Sig. Kim is lying’
– CNN reclami it reinstated ‘rule’ barring Chris Cuomo from covering brother as nursing home scandal grows
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo continues blackout of brother’s nursing home scandal, Evitano anche gli host di MSNBC in prima serata
Texans weather and power crises threaten those with serious health conditions
Almeno 10 people have died and countless others are facing life-threatening conditions as Texans prepared to enter day four of frigid weather without heat and power.
A growing concern is for those people in the storm’s path with serious health conditions.
“That’s concerning not only for temperature but also for people who are on oxygen or do need electronic devices for their health,” said Kasey Breidenthal, Comfort Homes’ director of operations, according to KTAB-TV in Abilene, Texas.
In the Dallas suburb of Richardson, a woman who relies on an oxygen machine had to be taken to a local hospital and then a dialysis center where the machine was charged, ha riferito il Texas Tribune.
Conversely, carbon monoxide poisoning has become a major health concern. At least two deaths have been reported and in Houston alone, Texas’ largest city has seen 300 carbon monoxide poisoning cases, according to the Houston Chronicle. The rise in cases has come about from people trying to stay warm in running cars in garages, BBQ pits and generators used indoors.
The power problems have also impacted water pressure levels across the Lone Star State. Uno stimato 7 million people were told to boil their water or stop using it entirely as homeowners, hospitals, and businesses grappled with low pressure, broken water mains and burst pipes. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Texas mayor who detto residents ‘no one owes you’ amid winter blast says wife got fired: rapporto
– Long lines modulo at Texas grocery stores as food demand soars amid historic storm
– AOC dice Green New Deal would have helped to prevent Texas blackouts
– Frigid weather scraps more sports events in Texas, Oklahoma
– ‘Mattress Mack’ provides shelter to hundreds of Texans left withoutpower from winter storm
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Bowe Bergdahl names Trump, McCain as defendants in lawsuit challenging court-martial
– Biden deriso for claim that ‘we didn’t have’ Vaccino COVID-19 quando è entrato in carica
– Baltimore activist suggerisce paying killers not to kill: rapporto
– Tennessee boy, 10, muore after trying to save sister from frozen pond, dicono i rapporti
– Oakland store owner arrestato after firing shots to thwart robbery: rapporto
– MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace ignored Lincoln Project scandals after constantly hosting, praising co-founders
– Naomi Osaka edges out Serena Williams at Australian Open
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Pfizer dice South African variant could significantly reduce COVID-19 vaccine protection
– Democratici bersaglio Biden over $ 50G student loan debt forgiveness snub
– casa Bianca ramps up effort to tackle automotive chip shortage
– Senators say US mail’s ha continuato delays are ‘unacceptable’
– Costco is offering COVID vaccinations, but there’s a catch
– Tesla CEO Elon Musk sbatte Texas energy agency as unreliable: ‘not earning that R’
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia.”
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Sean Hannity fondly remembered the late Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday’s “Hannity” as a legendary broadcaster and a “great patriot.”
“Dio, fede, famiglia, country – this is what Rush Limbaugh embodied and tens of millions of Americans listened,” Ha detto Hannity. “He was an innovator, he was a pioneer, he was a trailblazer, he was a great patriot. He fought every single day to make this country a more perfect union and a better place.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo venerdì per prima cosa nella tua casella di posta.