좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
While Trump has yet to concede 2020 경주, he has secretly told aides he wants to run in 2024
President Trump has told advisors that he wants to run again in four years, and could potentially announce his bid before or even during Biden’s Inauguration on Jan. 20, according to Fox News’ chief White House correspondent John Roberts, who confirmed a report from The Daily Beast.
Trump has publicly challenged the election result and told reporters last week that he doesn’t “want to talk 2024 yet.”
Such an announcement, or even Trump’s flirtation with a third White House run, would put a damper on what was thought to be a wide-open battle for the GOP 2024 presidential nomination. And it could potentially freeze out early moves by other Republicans with national aspirations. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 루비오, defeated 에 2016 presidential bid, says Trump would be frontrunner in 2024
– 그레이엄 encourages Trump to mount presidential bid in 2024 should election challenges ‘fall short’
– 지우다 ‘likely’ to run again in 2024 if he loses: Mick Mulvaney
– McConnell 폭발 Dems for accepting Biden win after questioning validity of 2016 선거
– Ingraham: Win or lose, 지우다 will be ‘GOP kingmaker for 2022 과 2024, no doubt’
– Schumer calls out GOP for standing by Trump
BLM faces revolt as local chapters allege power grab, murky finances
Some Black Lives Matter chapters are revolting against the organized movement’s national arm, accusing leaders of providing little financial transparency and not much in the way of financial support.
Ten local chapters issued a statement Monday outlining concerns regarding financial disclosure, decision making, and accountability since the establishment of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation.
6 월, the Daily Caller reported the BLM Global Network spent millions between July 2017 and June 2019 on consultants and staff compensation. 구체적으로 특별히, it spent nearly $ 900,000 on travel, $ 1.6 million on consulting and $ 2.1 million on staff during the 2017, 2018 과 2019 fiscal years. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– BLM supporters continue to protest Biden’s consideration of LA Mayor Garcetti for cabinet
– BLM co-founder sends message to Biden: ‘We want something for our vote’
– Rob Smith: Black Lives Matter doesn’t really 케어 about Black lives lost unless group can blame police
Hannity: '타락한’ 미디어 마피아는 '포니 BS 강의’ 선거 결과에 대해
The same “타락한 미디어 마피아” who refused to accept the results of the 2016 election are attacking President Trump and his supporters for questioning irregularities and investigating voter fraud allegations, Sean Hannity said Monday.
“우리, frankly, don’t need lectures about truth, about integrity, from what is a depraved group of Democratic donors, 미디어 마피아, and Democrats that never accepted the results of 2016 선거,” 그만큼 “Hannity” host said.
The Fox News primetime host reminded viewers that President-elect Joe Biden was “shielded” by the mainstream media, who enabled him to hide from the coronavirus in his basement for most of the campaign. 대조적으로, Hannity went on, the same group “were Biden’s attack dogs [과] did the bludgeoning of Trump for Biden.”
“They are meaningless to the rest of us. You dragged this country through hell. You did it again with your phony Ukrainian impeachment witch hunt, and you totally ignored, and protected, the real quid pro quo.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– National Review 찢다 Trump’s post-election ‘disgraceful endgame’
– 글렌 그린 월드: Trump’s hint of peaceful White House exit negates media’s ‘false hysteria’
– Chris Hayes 귀신 으로 2016 ‘fun fact’ when MSNBC host suggested electors abandon POTUS-elect
– 박사. 스콧 아틀라스 resigns as special adviser to Trump on coronavirus
– Joe Manchin fires back at AOC: ‘She’s more active on Twitter than anything else’
– LA County supervisor visited restaurant after voting for outdoor dining ban: 보고서
– Elizabeth Smart 말한다 she never told her parents about abuse during kidnapping
– Houston police 조사하다 after missing influencer found dead on side of road
– Metcalf, Wilson 리드 Seahawks over Eagles 23-17
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– McConnell cranks up heat on Pelosi, says ‘no reason’ coronavirus relief shouldn’t pass by year’s end
– 줌 remains coronavirus pandemic fixture allowing folks to catch up
– Exxon Mobil steps back from plan to increase spending, preparing to slash assets book value
– Los Angeles councilman calls for $ 46M purchase of apartment complex using CARES Act funds
– Nike, Coca-Cola lobbying to weaken China forced labor bill: 보고서
– 어떻게 do 너의 401(k) contributions compare to the average?
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 slammed the country’s public health establishment for “torturing your children for no apparent reason” on Monday night’s ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight.’
“It’s been confirmed tonight,” Carlson said, “that authorities have admitted 60 million children languishing in their rooms since early spring, sitting in front of screens, learning nothing, isolated from human contact – in many cases driven to mental illness. We can now report there was no reason for any of that.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.