좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Trump impeached by House over Capitol riots, becomes first president to face rebuke twice
The House of Representatives Wednesday made history by voting to impeach President Trump for a second time for “incitement of insurrection” after a mob of his supporters besieged the Capitol on Jan. 6 in a failed attempt to stop the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College win.
The House voted 232-197 to impeach the president. Ten Republicans joined with Democrats.
Trump has just one week left in office, but the supporters of the impeachment push say Trump is too dangerous to stay in office. The impeachment resolution condemns Trump for spreading lies that he won the election in a landslide and whipping up a crowd of supporters in Washington D.C. before the riot that killed five people, including a Capitol Police officer. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– James Comey 말한다 Biden should consider pardoning Trump
– What a Senate impeachment trial 할 수 있었다 mean for Trump – and why it might not happen at all
– 대표. Marjorie Taylor Greene 맹세 to file articles of impeachment against Biden
– 앤드류 매카시: House impeachment vote represents ‘wasted opportunity’ 합의를 위해
– 지우다 ‘would have standing to challenge’ his impeachment trial: Turley
– 케빈 매카시 말한다 impeachment would divide: ‘Censure resolution would be prudent’
Matt Gaetz pushes back on Crenshaw over Cheney impeachment vote defense
대표. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., pushed back against fellow Republican Rep. 그리고 Crenshaw, R- 텍사스, Wednesday after the congressman defended Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the highest-ranking woman in the house, for her vote to impeach President Trump.
“With all due respect to Rep. Crenshaw, this is a minority view within the minority party,” Gaetz tweeted to Crenshaw.
Crenshaw said earlier that Cheney had a “hell of a lot more backbone than most” and called her a “principled leader.”
Cheney and nine other House Republicans voted along with Democrats to impeach Trump Wednesday for “incitement of insurrection” after a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college win over the president. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 이들 아르 그만큼 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump
– Liz Cheney 얼굴 backlash from some GOP lawmakers after backing Trump impeachment
– 브릿 흄: Division in America ‘as bad as it’s ever gotten‘ in post-Civil War era
– 터커 칼슨: Why Democrats 원했다 to impeach Trump again, 그리고 GOP가 진행된 이유
트위터 CEO 잭 도시, 트럼프 금지 옹호, 하지만 회사의 힘은 '위험한’ 전례
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey spoke out Wednesday about his company’s decision last week to ban President Trump from its platform.
“I do not celebrate or feel pride in our having to ban @realDonaldTrump, or how we got here,” Dorsey began a lengthy Twitter thread. “After a clear warning we’d take this action, we made a decision with the best information we had based on threats to physical safety both on and off Twitter. Was this correct?
“I believe this was the right decision for Twitter,” Dorsey continued. “We faced an extraordinary and untenable circumstance, forcing us to focus all of our actions on public safety. Offline harm as a result of online speech is demonstrably real, and what drives our policy and enforcement above all.
“That said, having to ban an account has real and significant ramifications. While there are clear and obvious exceptions, I feel a ban is a failure of ours ultimately to promote healthy conversation. And a time for us to reflect on our operations and the environment around us,” the CEO went on.
Dorsey acknowledged that taking such actions “fragment the public conversation”, “divide us” 과 “limit the potential for clarification, redemption, and learning.” He also admitted that the power of his corporation in the “global public conversation” has set a “dangerous” 전례. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Snapchat to ban Trump from platform
– 말하는 CEO 말한다 social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return
– Parler CEO on ‘shocking’ restrictions by Amazon, Apple and Google: ‘You just never think it will happen’
– Hacker goes after Parler users, archives terabytes of data
– House Dems request probe into ‘suspicious behavior,’ following allegation of Capitol ‘reconnaissance’ tours
– Hannity urges McConnell to reject impeachment ‘madness’ 상원에서: '당신은 더 잘 알아야합니다’
– 민주당 대표. 시실 린 잡힌 removing mask to sneeze on House floor
– Powerball lottery numbers 그어진 as jackpot tops $ 550미디엄
– CNN’s Jake Tapper 저주 받은 for questioning disabled veteran GOP rep’s patriotism for opposing impeachment
– Brooklyn Nets acquire James Harden from Houston Rockets in blockbuster deal: 보고서
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Poshmark set to join IPO boom
– Connecticut 조사 Amazon’s e-book business
– SpaceX’s Dragon spacecraft splashes down off west coast of Florida
– 바이든 eyes child tax credit expansion among stimulus measures: 보고서
– Most expensive home in US 이다 going up for sale in Los Angeles: 보고서
– IRS 얼굴 Friday deadline to send out $ 600 economic impact payments
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
이것의. 린지 그레이엄, the outgoing Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, joined Sean Hannity Wednesday night on primetime’s “Hannity” to discuss how he’s asked President-elect Joe Biden to have Democrats drop impeachment proceedings.
“I think we shouldn’t legitimize this (탄핵),” 그레이엄이 말했다. “These actions, if they continue, will incite more violence. Every time you ask President Trump to calm his people down, to reject violence, he has done it. 지금, how has he been met – I think by outrageous conduct by the Congress itself….To the American people, what good is going to come from impeaching President Trump when he’s out of office?”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.