早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
Trump impeached by House over Capitol riots, becomes first president to face rebuke twice
The House of Representatives Wednesday made history by voting to impeach President Trump for a second time for “incitement of insurrection” after a mob of his supporters besieged the Capitol on Jan. 6 in a failed attempt to stop the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College win.
The House voted 232-197 to impeach the president. Ten Republicans joined with Democrats.
Trump has just one week left in office, but the supporters of the impeachment push say Trump is too dangerous to stay in office. The impeachment resolution condemns Trump for spreading lies that he won the election in a landslide and whipping up a crowd of supporters in Washington D.C. before the riot that killed five people, including a Capitol Police officer. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 詹姆斯·科米 说 Biden should consider pardoning Trump
– What a Senate impeachment trial 可以 mean for Trump – and why it might not happen at all
– 代表. 玛乔丽·泰勒·格林 发誓 to file articles of impeachment against Biden
– 安德鲁·麦卡锡（Andrew McCarthy）: House impeachment vote represents ‘wasted opportunity’ 达成共识
– 王牌 ‘would have standing to challenge’ his impeachment trial: 图雷
– 凯文·麦卡锡 说 impeachment would divide: ‘Censure resolution would be prudent’
Matt Gaetz pushes back on Crenshaw over Cheney impeachment vote defense
代表. 马特·盖兹, R-Fla。, pushed back against fellow Republican Rep. 和克伦肖, 德州, Wednesday after the congressman defended Rep. 莉兹·切尼, R-Wyo。, the highest-ranking woman in the house, for her vote to impeach President Trump.
“With all due respect to Rep. 克伦肖, this is a minority view within the minority party,” Gaetz tweeted to Crenshaw.
Crenshaw said earlier that Cheney had a “hell of a lot more backbone than most” and called her a “principled leader.”
Cheney and nine other House Republicans voted along with Democrats to impeach Trump Wednesday for “incitement of insurrection” after a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college win over the president. 点击这里了解更多.
– 这些 是 的 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump
– 莉兹·切尼 面孔 backlash from some GOP lawmakers after backing Trump impeachment
– 英国休ume: Division in America ‘as bad as it’s ever gotten‘ 内战后时代
– 塔克·卡尔森: Why Democrats 通缉 to impeach Trump again, and why the GOP went along
Twitter CEO杰克·多西（Jack Dorsey）捍卫特朗普禁令, 但承认公司的电源设置“危险”’ 先例
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey spoke out Wednesday about his company’s decision last week to ban President Trump from its platform.
“I do not celebrate or feel pride in our having to ban @realDonaldTrump, or how we got here,” Dorsey began a lengthy Twitter thread. “After a clear warning we’d take this action, we made a decision with the best information we had based on threats to physical safety both on and off Twitter. Was this correct?
“I believe this was the right decision for Twitter,” Dorsey continued. “We faced an extraordinary and untenable circumstance, forcing us to focus all of our actions on public safety. Offline harm as a result of online speech is demonstrably real, and what drives our policy and enforcement above all.
“That said, having to ban an account has real and significant ramifications. While there are clear and obvious exceptions, I feel a ban is a failure of ours ultimately to promote healthy conversation. And a time for us to reflect on our operations and the environment around us,” the CEO went on.
Dorsey acknowledged that taking such actions “fragment the public conversation”, “divide us” 和 “limit the potential for clarification, redemption, and learning.” He also admitted that the power of his corporation in the “global public conversation” has set a “危险的” 先例. 点击这里了解更多.
– Snapchat to ban Trump from platform
– 会说话的首席执行官 说 social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return
– Parler CEO on ‘shocking’ 限制条件 by Amazon, Apple and Google: ‘You just never think it will happen’
– 黑客 去 after Parler users, archives terabytes of data
– House Dems request probe into ‘suspicious behavior,’ following allegation of Capitol ‘reconnaissance’ tours
– 汉尼提 urges McConnell to reject impeachment ‘madness’ in Senate: ‘You should know better’
– 民主代表. 西西林 抓住 removing mask to sneeze on House floor
– Powerball lottery numbers drawn as jackpot tops $ 550中号
– CNN’s Jake Tapper blasted for questioning disabled veteran GOP rep’s patriotism for opposing impeachment
– 布鲁克林篮网 acquire James Harden from Houston Rockets in blockbuster deal: 报告
– Poshmark 组 to join IPO boom
– 康乃狄克州 调查中 Amazon’s e-book business
– SpaceX’s Dragon spacecraft splashes down off west coast of Florida
– 拜登 eyes child tax credit expansion among stimulus measures: 报告
– Most expensive home in US 是 going up for sale in Los Angeles: 报告
– IRS 面孔 Friday deadline to send out $ 600 economic impact payments
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “历史上的这一天。”
它的. 林赛·格雷厄姆（Lindsey Graham）, the outgoing Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, joined Sean Hannity Wednesday night on primetime’s “汉尼提” to discuss how he’s asked President-elect Joe Biden to have Democrats drop impeachment proceedings.
“I think we shouldn’t legitimize this (弹each),” 格雷厄姆说. “These actions, if they continue, will incite more violence. Every time you ask President Trump to calm his people down, to reject violence, he has done it. 现在, how has he been met – I think by outrageous conduct by the Congress itself….To the American people, what good is going to come from impeaching President Trump when he’s out of office?”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.