Goeie more en welkom by Fox News First. Dit is wat u moet weet as u u dag begin …
Trump sê as hy reg het oor verkiesingsbedrog, ‘Biden kan nie president wees nie’
President Trump is once again charging that last month’s presidential election was rigged and rife with fraud.
In an address posted on his Twitter and Facebook pages that the president described as possibly “the most important speech, I’ve ever made,” Trump charged that “lots of bad things happened” during the election.
And he argued that “if we are right about the fraud, Joe Biden can’t be president. We’re talking about hundreds of thousands of votes. We’re talking about numbers like nobody has ever seen before.”
Taking aim again at the surge in absentee balloting and early voting due to health concerns amid the coronavirus pandemic, the president emphasized that “we used to have what was called Election Day. Now we have election days, weeks and months, and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time.”
“The mail and voting scam is the latest part of their four-year effort to overturn the results of the 2016 verkiesing. And it’s been like living in hell,” Trump argued.
And the president vowed that he’s “determined to protect our election system,” which he claimed, “is now under coordinated assault and siege.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER OOR ONS TOPVERHAAL.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Georgia Lt. Goewerneur. Geoff Duncan decries election ‘misinformation’ komende 'uit elke enkele hoek’
– Hannity tears into mainstream media for ‘totally, heeltemal’ ignoreer eise vir verkiesingsbedrog
– Pennsylvania whistleblower speaks out after claiming ‘forensically destructive’ prosedure vir stemwerwing
– Florida attorney under investigation after sê he is moving to Georgia to vote
– Kayleigh McEnany skel Jennifer Rubin, Anderson Cooper for criticizing Trump’s push to keep kids in school
– Trump hints by 2024 presidential run in remarks at White House party
CNN bosses spiked Hunter Biden controversy, oudiobande onthul: ‘Ons gaan nie saam nie’ storie
Newly released recordings from the group Project Veritas reveal that CNN purposely avoided the Hunter Biden controversy that emerged in the final weeks of the 2020 presidentsverkiesing.
Critics of CNN have long observed the network’s complete blackout of the bombshell reporting from The New York Post about the emails that allegedly came from Biden’s laptop shedding light on his questionable foreign business dealings before and after his father, then-Democratic nominee Joe Biden, was in office as vice president.
Egter, recordings of CNN’s conference calls featuring the upper brass of the network finally confirm suspicions of the news organization’s concerted efforts to suppress the story that was damaging to the Biden campaign.
“Uiteraard, ons gaan nie nou met die New York Post-verhaal op Hunter Biden nie,” CNN Political Director David Chalian is heard saying during a conference call on Oct. 14, the same day the Post released its first reports on Hunter Biden’s emails, later insisting it was “sy marsopdragte gee” na die “rightwing echo chamber about what to talk about today.”
Chalian, who also serves as a CNN vice president, vervolg, “Uiteraard, Hunter Biden’s lawyer is quoted in the New York Post piece and we’ll just continue to report out this is the very stuff that the president was impeached over, this is the stuff that Senate committees looked at and found nothing wrong in Joe Biden’s interactions with Ukrainians and now having an email that perhaps there was a meeting with someone from Burisma it seems. Rudy Giuliani’s sort of ‘dream-o-vision’ of how to throw stuff at the wall in these closing days of the campaign.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Consulting firm gekoppel to Biden’s cabinet scrubs China work from website
– CNN boss Jeff Zucker aangespoor staff not to ‘normalize’ Trump se gedrag tydens verkiesing, uitgelekte oudiobande-vertoning
Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s island, heads a kind of ‘cult,’ longtime aide claims
A new story is detailing explosive confrontations and shady activities that allegedly took place with former President Bill Clinton and his family, including that he took a 2003 trip to the “pedophile” island of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Doug Band, who served as Clinton’s right-hand man for years after he left the White House, told Vanity Fair the 42nd president visited Little St. James, the Carribbean island where Epstein allegedly trafficked underage victims.
Clinton has denied visiting Epstein’s island, and a spokesperson provided the outlet with “detailed travelogue entries of the period in question that did not contain a visit.”
Epstein’s death last year sent shockwaves through the media because the convicted pedophile had partied with some of the world’s most powerful elites. As allegations continued to emerge in the media, a photo surfaced of Clinton apparently receiving a massage from one of Epstein’s alleged victims.
Band also dished about other details surrounding Epstein and Clinton’s orbit, which he likened to a cult.
“It’s like a cult, that world,” he reportedly said. “It’s hard to get yourself out and difficult to see outside of it. And it’s even harder to understand that when you’re inside.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Lewinsky whistleblower Linda Tripp gesê Bill Clinton should be a ‘registered sex offender’
– Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest
– MSNBC ignoreer Epstein docs implicating Bill Clinton; CNN largely avoids
– Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island,’ Netflix doc claims – but ex-president still denies it
VANDAG SE MOET-LEES:
– VSA reaches grim new milestone in coronavirus fight with steepest spike country has seen
– MacCallum pushes back against Fauci claim of misinterpreted lockdown threats
– Daily Beast ripped for tying Gov. Kristi Noem to grandmother’s death over COVID response despite negative test
– San Francisco beplan would ban tobacco smoking, vaping inside apartments — but weed OK: verslag doen
– Goewerneur. Michelle Lujan Grisham turned down Biden administration post, bronne sê
– NBC’s Cris Collinsworth ‘blown away’ that Pittsburgh’s women understand football
DIE NUUTSTE VAN FOX BUSINESS:
– Former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh oorlede without a will, familie sê
– US states plan to sue Facebook next week
– Singapore goedkeur sale of lab-grown meat, makes history with Eat Just
– Yellen, Mnuchin have spoken as part of White House transition process
– 5 Medicare verrassings that could wreck your retirement
– Olympic snowboarder Shaun White verkoop $ 8 million Malibu compound
#Die terugflits: KLIK HIER om uit te vind waarop daar gebeur het “Hierdie dag in die geskiedenis. ”
Tucker Carlson discussed how the coronavirus pandemic is a “global fraud that killed hundreds of thousands of people” during Wednesday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
“The latest evidence comes from samples taken from Red Cross blood drives last year and analyzed by the Centers for Disease Control,”Het Carlson gesê. As proof of the fraud, hy het gesê, researchers tested 39 blood samples collected Dec. 13-16, 2019, from California, Washington and Oregon.
Op daardie stadium, gaan hy voort, “no one in the U.S. had heard of COVID-19. The Chinese government didn’t even acknowledge its existence until Dec. 31. And yet every one of those samples tested have come back testing positive for coronavirus antibodies. This means the coronavirus was being transmitted in the Americas far earlier than we were told. So, clearly what we’ve been told about the origins of the coronavirus is not true.”
Nog nie aangemeld vir Fox News First nie? Klik op hier om uit te vind wat jy mis.
Fox News se Gaan Kyk bladsy is nou beskikbaar, bied besoekers opsies vir betaaltelevisieverskaffers in hul omgewing met Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is saamgestel deur Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Dankie dat u die oggend u eerste keuse gemaak het! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.