Buongiorno e benvenuti a Fox News First. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
Trump dice che la lotta elettorale ha ancora 'molta strada da fare’
The outcome of the 2020 presidential election still has “a long way to go,” President Trump said Thursday but he added he would leave office if the Electoral College votes for Democrat Joe Biden.
“Certainly I will. … You know that I will,” Trump said about leaving the White House, if necessary, but he added, “It’s going to be a very hard thing to concede.”
Speaking to reporters on Thanksgiving Day, the president reiterated his claim of “massive fraud” in the vote count and promised to keep up his legal fight.
Regarding the series of legal challenges in multiple states, Trump ha detto: “A lot of things [siamo] happening between now and Jan. 20."
Asked if he would consider running again on the Republican ticket in 2024, Trump ha detto, “I don’t want to talk to 2024 yet.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– briscola draws thanks dopo 3 court picks back religion over government overreach
– Navy vet in Pa. claims USB cards may have loaded illegal votes
– briscola dice coronavirus vaccine deliveries will start next week
– briscola piani trip to Georgia amid his election battle
– Georgia Sec. of State dice Trump threw him ‘under the bus’
– Biden dice Trump administration outreach on transition has been ‘sincere’
– Perdue, Loeffler indietro Trump call for Georgia recount, più corrispondenza della firma
NFL anthem kneelers? Trump has two-word response
President Trump weighed in on Detroit Lions and Houston Texans players kneeling during the national anthem prior to their Thanksgiving Day football game.
"No grazie!" scrisse.
Trump è stato un feroce critico dei giocatori inginocchiati durante l'inno, accusandoli di mancare di rispetto ai militari. tuttavia, multiple players have said their protest has nothing to do with the military and instead is about opposing police brutality and other injustice.
Questa stagione, players have knelt during the national anthem since the first week after a summer of racial tension including the deaths of several Black people in police-involved incidents.
NFL broadcasts showed the protests during the anthem at the start of the season but tapered off as the season continued. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Matthew Stafford, Deshaun Watson kneel during anthem before Lions-Texans Thanksgiving game
– NFL doctor on Steelers-Ravens rescheduling: Decisions dovrebbero be ‘ruled’ by science
– Cowboy onore Markus Paul after strength coach’s sudden death
– Deshaun Watson, Texani superiore Leoni, Washington Football Team ruins Cowboy’ Ringraziamento
Obama dice che alcuni repubblicani lanciano il messaggio che "gli uomini bianchi sono vittime’
Former President Barack Obama said he believes President Trump garnered more than 73 million votes this election cycle, not because of policy but because some Republicans promote a narrative of “White men are victims.”
Obama appeared Wednesday on the syndicated radio show “The Breakfast Club.”
“What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims," Egli ha detto.
“They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jibe with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”
Obama said the Trump administration “has failed miserably in handling just basic looking after the American people and keeping them safe” during the coronavirus pandemic.
Ancora, Trump put up a competitive fight against Joe Biden, Obama ha detto, because millions felt “under attack” by Democrats. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Obama prenderes shot at evangelical Hispanics who voted for Trump despite ‘racist’ retorica
– Biden distances himself from Obama amid ‘third term’ comparisons
– Obama Commenti on Hispanics overlook his own record on migrants in ‘cages’
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Virginia resident spara 2 suspects during alleged home invasion: rapporto
– Surgeon General Jerome Adams tweets about his ailing wife and mother, thanks health workers
– LAPD ricerca per 3 autisti separati che hanno colpito pedone e lo hanno lasciato morire
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Amazon to give $ 500M in special holiday bonuses to front-line employees
– Twitter reclami it has reversed ban of link to Sidney Powell’s Georgia election lawsuit
– Gran Bretagna piani to create watchdog to police Big Tech companies including Google, Facebook
– Bitcoin price tanks from near all-time high
– Holiday trends to watch: Adult Play-Doh; stores that ship
– Delta to launch ‘quarantine-free’ flight between Atlanta and Rome
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia ".
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Dott. Janette Nesheiwat detto “Hannity” guest host Trey Gowdy that a coronavirus vaccine is now just “weeks away.” Meantime, Americans need to “know your risk” as they continue to face the virus threat, and should continue being careful.
Gowdy, nel frattempo, addresssed what he called the left’s coronavirus hypocrisy, noting that Denver Mayor Michael Hancock flew to Mississippi to spend time with family after telling his city’s residents to avoid unnecessary travel. Hancock, Ha aggiunto, made a half-hearted apology.
“In Los Angeles," Lui continuò, “the Department of Public Health just admitted there is no sign of a link between dining outdoors and the recent Covid-19 spike. So much for the old, ‘We’ll-follow-the-science thing.’”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.