ワシントンポストの副編集長ボブウッドワードと国家政治記者ロバートコスタは彼らの次の本で主張しました “危険” ミリーがGenに2回秘密の電話をかけたこと. 人民解放軍の李Zuocheng, his Chinese counterpart.
Milley reportedly made the calls before the 2020 presidential election on Oct. 30, 2020, and two days after the Jan. 6 国会議事堂の暴動, 1月に. 8, 2021, and assured Zuocheng of the stability of the American government. He also allegedly assured the Chinese general that he would contact him regarding any imminent attack from the U.S. in the waning days of Trump’s presidency.
“そう, まず第一に, if it is actually true, which is hard to believe, that he would have called China and done these things and was willing to advise them of an attack or in advance of an attack, that’s treason,” Trump told host Sean Spicer on NewsmaxTV’s “Spicer & 株式会社”
“I’ve had so many calls today saying that’s treason, 一番,” Trump continued. Acknowledging he was tough on China regarding trade and COVID-19, he went on to describe as “totally ridiculous” the idea that he would order an attack on China.
In a statement released shortly after the interview, Trump called on Milley to step aside, floating a theory that Milley came up with the story himself and leaked it to Woodward and Costa, whom he described as writers of “fiction, not fact.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– 引退したLt. 大佐. Alexander Vindman 言う 遺伝子. Milley ‘must resign’ if his secret calls with China occurred
– Mark Milley’s alleged China コール ‘violated the law’, 引退した大佐は言う; 「彼には法的な権限がありません。’
– ルビオ 呼び出し on Biden to fire Milley after book claims general sought to undermine Trump
– タッカーカールソン: マーク・ミリー committed 反逆, and others were implicated
– ハニティ: ミリー should be ‘tried for treason’ 爆弾レポートが真実であることが証明された場合
カリフォルニア州政府. Gavin Newsom survives recall election
カリフォルニア州政府. Gavin Newsom will keep his job steering the nation’s most populous state.
The Associated Press projected that a majority of Californians voted against removing Newsom from office in Tuesday’s recall election of the embattled first-term Democratic governor.
ニューサム, a former mayor of San Francisco who was overwhelmingly elected governor in 2018 in the heavily blue state, was facing a recall drive sparked last year mainly over accusations that he mishandled his state’s response to the coronavirus, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century.
Ballots were mailed last month to California’s estimated 22 million registered voters and needed to be postmarked or handed in by the time the polls closed, で 8 午後. PT. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– Newsom recall defense 取得 business donor boost
– ニューサム 取得 graded by San Francisco residents
– Silicon Valley スプリット on California recall election
– Mike Piazza’s video pitch for Larry Elder fails to sway California voters to oust Newsom in recall election
Alex Murdaugh shooting: South Carolina police say attack on lawyer was botched hit in life insurance plot
South Carolina police have arrested a man who allegedly conspired with Alex Murdaugh, a high-profile attorney whose wife and son were murdered in a double shooting in June, to shoot and kill him in a plot to garner millions in life insurance payouts to his son.
“Agents of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Tuesday arrested a Colleton County man in connection with the shooting incident involving Alex Murdaugh on Sept. 4 in Hampton County,” South Carolina Law Enforcement Division spokesman Tommy Crosby said in a statement.
Curtis Edward Smith, 61, faces charges of assisted suicide, assault and battery, pointing and presenting a firearm, insurance fraud and conspiracy to commit insurance fraud in connection with the case, according to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
Investigators said they have probable cause to believe Murdaugh set up the plot himself – but survived the shooting attempt with a superficial wound to the head, according to a SLED affidavit.
“Richard Alex Murdaugh conspired with Curtis Edward Smith in the area of Old Salkehatchie Road, for the purpose of Mr. Smith assisting Mr. Murdaugh to commit suicide,” 宣誓供述書は主張している. “氏. Murdaugh provided Mr. Smith with a firearm and directed Mr. Smith to shoot him in the head for the purpose of causing Mr. Murdaugh’s death and allowing for the payment of a stated death benefit.”
If the plot succeeded, Murdaugh’s surviving son, Buster Murdaugh, could have collected on his father’s $ 10 million life insurance policy, 警察は言った. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– South Carolina police investigating whether Alex Murdaugh misappropriated funds from former law firm
– フロリダ保安官 賞賛 K9s shot during arrest: 議員向けの弾丸を取った
– 4 Minnesota adults 死んでいるのが見つかりました inside SUV in Wisconsin cornfield: ‘It’s highly unusual’
– 北朝鮮 火事 2 ballistic missiles; Japan’s Suga rips test as ‘absolutely outrageous’
– Texas abortion law: Biden’s DOJ 尋ねる judge to intervene
– California couple 死ぬ from COVID-19 complications, leaving behind newborn and 4 other kids
– その. リッシュ: バイデン政権 です ‘delusional’ アフガニスタンで、「アメリカ人と歩調を合わせていない’
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Billionaire supermarket owner 言う inflation causing manufacturers to panic
– インスタグラム acknowledges app can harm teens’ self-esteem in response to report
– Biden’s soak-the-rich tax plan diluted by Democratic allies in Congress
– How Biden pressured Manchin to back $ 1.9T stimulus deal over the phone
SOME PARTING WORDS
ローラ イングラム said Tuesday night that while Democrats erupted over what they termed the Jan. 6 国会議事堂 “暴動,” 我ら. Army Gen. マーク・ミリー, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was quietly orchestrating a similar plan – behind the back of former President Donald Trump.
“Today we learned the truth,” のホスト “イングラハムアングル” 視聴者に語った. “There was indeed an insurrection being played in Washington, but it took place at the Pentagon. And the chief architect was Gen. Mark Milley.”
She then suggested Milley made two secret phone calls to China’s Gen. Li Zuocheng in the waning days of Trump’s presidency – without Trump’s knowledge.
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Thursday.