Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa alleged in their upcoming book “위험” that Milley made two secret phone calls to Gen. 인민해방군의 리쭈청, his Chinese counterpart.
Milley reportedly made the calls before the 2020 presidential election on Oct. 30, 2020, and two days after the Jan. 6 국회 의사당 폭동, 1 월. 8, 2021, and assured Zuocheng of the stability of the American government. He also allegedly assured the Chinese general that he would contact him regarding any imminent attack from the U.S. in the waning days of Trump’s presidency.
“그래서, 가장 먼저, if it is actually true, which is hard to believe, that he would have called China and done these things and was willing to advise them of an attack or in advance of an attack, that’s treason,” Trump told host Sean Spicer on NewsmaxTV’s “Spicer & Co.”
“I’ve had so many calls today saying that’s treason, 최고,” Trump continued. Acknowledging he was tough on China regarding trade and COVID-19, he went on to describe as “totally ridiculous” the idea that he would order an attack on China.
In a statement released shortly after the interview, Trump called on Milley to step aside, floating a theory that Milley came up with the story himself and leaked it to Woodward and Costa, whom he described as writers of “fiction, not fact.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 은퇴 한 Lt. 안부. Alexander Vindman 말한다 Gen. Milley ‘must resign’ if his secret calls with China occurred
– Mark Milley’s alleged China 요구 ‘violated the law’, 은퇴한 대령은 말한다; '그는 법적 권한이 없다.’
– 루비오 전화 on Biden to fire Milley after book claims general sought to undermine Trump
– 터커 칼슨: 마크 밀리 committed 반역, 그리고 다른 사람들이 연루되었다
– Hannity: 밀리 should be ‘tried for treason’ 폭탄 보고서가 사실로 판명되면
캘리포니아 정부. Gavin Newsom survives recall election
캘리포니아 정부. Gavin Newsom will keep his job steering the nation’s most populous state.
The Associated Press projected that a majority of Californians voted against removing Newsom from office in Tuesday’s recall election of the embattled first-term Democratic governor.
Newsom, a former mayor of San Francisco who was overwhelmingly elected governor in 2018 in the heavily blue state, was facing a recall drive sparked last year mainly over accusations that he mishandled his state’s response to the coronavirus, 한 세기 만에 지구를 강타한 최악의 전염병.
Ballots were mailed last month to California’s estimated 22 million registered voters and needed to be postmarked or handed in by the time the polls closed, ...에서 8 오후. PT. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Newsom recall defense 얻다 business donor boost
– Newsom 얻다 graded by San Francisco residents
– Silicon Valley 스플릿 on California recall election
– Mike Piazza’s video pitch for Larry Elder fails to sway California voters to oust Newsom in recall election
Alex Murdaugh shooting: South Carolina police say attack on lawyer was botched hit in life insurance plot
South Carolina police have arrested a man who allegedly conspired with Alex Murdaugh, a high-profile attorney whose wife and son were murdered in a double shooting in June, to shoot and kill him in a plot to garner millions in life insurance payouts to his son.
“Agents of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Tuesday arrested a Colleton County man in connection with the shooting incident involving Alex Murdaugh on Sept. 4 in Hampton County,” South Carolina Law Enforcement Division spokesman Tommy Crosby said in a statement.
Curtis Edward Smith, 61, faces charges of assisted suicide, 폭행과 구타, pointing and presenting a firearm, insurance fraud and conspiracy to commit insurance fraud in connection with the case, according to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
Investigators said they have probable cause to believe Murdaugh set up the plot himself – but survived the shooting attempt with a superficial wound to the head, according to a SLED affidavit.
“Richard Alex Murdaugh conspired with Curtis Edward Smith in the area of Old Salkehatchie Road, for the purpose of Mr. Smith assisting Mr. Murdaugh to commit suicide,” the affidavit alleges. “씨. Murdaugh provided Mr. Smith with a firearm and directed Mr. Smith to shoot him in the head for the purpose of causing Mr. Murdaugh’s death and allowing for the payment of a stated death benefit.”
If the plot succeeded, Murdaugh’s surviving son, Buster Murdaugh, could have collected on his father’s $ 10 million life insurance policy, 경찰은 말했다. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– South Carolina police investigating whether Alex Murdaugh misappropriated funds from former law firm
– Florida sheriff 칭찬 K9s shot during arrest: 의원들을 위한 총알을 가져갔다
– 4 Minnesota adults 죽은 채 발견 inside SUV in Wisconsin cornfield: ‘It’s highly unusual’
– 북한 화재 2 탄도 미사일; Japan’s Suga rips test as ‘absolutely outrageous’
– Texas abortion law: Biden’s DOJ 묻다 judge to intervene
– California couple 죽다 from COVID-19 complications, leaving behind newborn and 4 other kids
– 이것의. Risch: Biden 관리 이다 ‘delusional’ on Afghanistan and ‘out of step with the American people’
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Billionaire supermarket owner 말한다 inflation causing manufacturers to panic
– 인스 타 그램 acknowledges app can harm teens’ self-esteem in response to report
– Biden’s soak-the-rich tax plan diluted by Democratic allies in Congress
– 어떻게 바이든 pressured Manchin to back $ 1.9T stimulus deal over the phone
일부 이별 단어
로라 Ingraham said Tuesday night that while Democrats erupted over what they termed the Jan. 6 국회 의사당 “폭동,” 우리. Army Gen. 마크 밀리, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was quietly orchestrating a similar plan – behind the back of former President Donald Trump.
“Today we learned the truth,” the host of “잉 그라함 각도” told viewers. “There was indeed an insurrection being played in Washington, but it took place at the Pentagon. And the chief architect was Gen. Mark Milley.”
She then suggested Milley made two secret phone calls to China’s Gen. Li Zuocheng in the waning days of Trump’s presidency – without Trump’s knowledge.
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 여기를 클릭하세요 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.