Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa alleged in their upcoming book “危险” that Milley made two secret phone calls to Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, his Chinese counterpart.
Milley reportedly made the calls before the 2020 presidential election on Oct. 30, 2020, and two days after the Jan. 6 国会暴动, 一月. 8, 2021, and assured Zuocheng of the stability of the American government. He also allegedly assured the Chinese general that he would contact him regarding any imminent attack from the U.S. in the waning days of Trump’s presidency.
“所以, 首先, if it is actually true, which is hard to believe, that he would have called China and done these things and was willing to advise them of an attack or in advance of an attack, that’s treason,” Trump told host Sean Spicer on NewsmaxTV’s “Spicer & 公司”
“I’ve had so many calls today saying that’s treason, 第一,” 特朗普继续. Acknowledging he was tough on China regarding trade and COVID-19, he went on to describe as “totally ridiculous” the idea that he would order an attack on China.
In a statement released shortly after the interview, Trump called on Milley to step aside, floating a theory that Milley came up with the story himself and leaked it to Woodward and Costa, whom he described as writers of “fiction, not fact.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 退休Lt. 上校. 亚历山大·温德曼 说 根. Milley ‘must resign’ if his secret calls with China occurred
– Mark Milley’s alleged China 呼叫 ‘violated the law’, retired colonel says; ‘He has no statutory authority’
– 卢比奥 来电 on Biden to fire Milley after book claims general sought to undermine Trump
– 塔克·卡尔森: Mark Milley committed treason, and others were implicated
– 汉尼提: 米莉 should be ‘tried for treason’ if bombshell report proves to be true
加州政府. Gavin Newsom survives recall election
加州政府. Gavin Newsom will keep his job steering the nation’s most populous state.
The Associated Press projected that a majority of Californians voted against removing Newsom from office in Tuesday’s recall election of the embattled first-term Democratic governor.
新闻新闻, a former mayor of San Francisco who was overwhelmingly elected governor in 2018 in the heavily blue state, was facing a recall drive sparked last year mainly over accusations that he mishandled his state’s response to the coronavirus, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century.
Ballots were mailed last month to California’s estimated 22 million registered voters and needed to be postmarked or handed in by the time the polls closed, 在 8 下午. PT. 点击这里了解更多.
– Newsom recall defense 得到 business donor boost
– 新闻新闻 得到 graded by San Francisco residents
– 硅谷 分裂 on California recall election
– Mike Piazza’s video pitch for Larry Elder fails to sway California voters to oust Newsom in recall election
Alex Murdaugh shooting: South Carolina police say attack on lawyer was botched hit in life insurance plot
South Carolina police have arrested a man who allegedly conspired with Alex Murdaugh, a high-profile attorney whose wife and son were murdered in a double shooting in June, to shoot and kill him in a plot to garner millions in life insurance payouts to his son.
“Agents of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Tuesday arrested a Colleton County man in connection with the shooting incident involving Alex Murdaugh on Sept. 4 in Hampton County,” South Carolina Law Enforcement Division spokesman Tommy Crosby said in a statement.
Curtis Edward Smith, 61, faces charges of assisted suicide, assault and battery, pointing and presenting a firearm, insurance fraud and conspiracy to commit insurance fraud in connection with the case, according to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
Investigators said they have probable cause to believe Murdaugh set up the plot himself – but survived the shooting attempt with a superficial wound to the head, according to a SLED affidavit.
“Richard Alex Murdaugh conspired with Curtis Edward Smith in the area of Old Salkehatchie Road, for the purpose of Mr. Smith assisting Mr. Murdaugh to commit suicide,” the affidavit alleges. “先生. Murdaugh provided Mr. Smith with a firearm and directed Mr. Smith to shoot him in the head for the purpose of causing Mr. Murdaugh’s death and allowing for the payment of a stated death benefit.”
If the plot succeeded, Murdaugh’s surviving son, Buster Murdaugh, could have collected on his father’s $ 10 million life insurance policy, 警察说. 点击这里了解更多.
– South Carolina police investigating whether Alex Murdaugh misappropriated funds from former law firm
– Florida sheriff 赞美 K9s shot during arrest: took bullets meant for deputies
– 4 Minnesota adults 被发现死了 inside SUV in Wisconsin cornfield: ‘It’s highly unusual’
– 北朝鲜 火灾 2 ballistic missiles; Japan’s Suga rips test as ‘absolutely outrageous’
– Texas abortion law: Biden’s DOJ 问 judge to intervene
– California couple 死 from COVID-19 complications, leaving behind newborn and 4 other kids
– 它的. Risch: 拜登政府 是 ‘delusional’ on Afghanistan and ‘out of step with the American people’
– Billionaire supermarket owner 说 inflation causing manufacturers to panic
– Instagram的 acknowledges app can harm teens’ self-esteem in response to report
– Biden’s soak-the-rich tax plan diluted by Democratic allies in Congress
– 如何拜登 pressured Manchin to back $ 1.9T stimulus deal over the phone
劳拉 英格拉汉姆 said Tuesday night that while Democrats erupted over what they termed the Jan. 6 国会大厦 “起义,” 我们. Army Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was quietly orchestrating a similar plan – behind the back of former President Donald Trump.
“Today we learned the truth,” the host of “英格拉汉角” told viewers. “There was indeed an insurrection being played in Washington, but it took place at the Pentagon. And the chief architect was Gen. Mark Milley.”
She then suggested Milley made two secret phone calls to China’s Gen. Li Zuocheng in the waning days of Trump’s presidency – without Trump’s knowledge.
尚未注册Fox News First? Click here 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! 我们会看到你在收件箱中的第一件事周四.