영국 배관공이 도와주었습니다 2,000 취약한 가족은 대유행 기간 동안 난방 및 배관을 무료로 수리합니다.

영국의 수천 명의 노인과 장애인은 친절한 배관공 덕분에 대유행 기간 동안 무료로 긴급 난방 및 배관 수리를 받았습니다..

제임스 앤더슨, 53, 번리, a town in Lancashire, 영국, has provided over 2,000 free emergency repair services for the disabled and elderly community during the pandemic, 그는 CNN에 말했다.
From the beginning of 2020 and through the pandemic we have worked seven days a week to deliver what the people need,” Anderson wrote in a post to Facebook. “We have faced the fight with you and continue to do so until the end, we will never abandon you.
Photos of customers Anderson has helped through DEPHER.

앤더슨, a plumber with over 21 years of experience, set out to protect and care for vulnerable individuals in need of emergency repairs, after he witnessed a disabled and elderly man get cheated out of 5,500 pounds for a repair job that he didn’t need, 그는 CNN에 말했다.
에 2017, he founded the non-profit organization DEPHER (Disabled and Elderly Plumbing and Heating Emergency Response) to provide free emergency repair services to disabled and elderly people in the community. Since its inception, the company has helped more than 10,279 families throughout the UK, according to Anderson.
We basically deliver a lifeline to anybody who is elderly disabled and vulnerable of any age,” 앤더슨이 말했다.
앤더슨's non-profit organization DEPHER provides services to disabled and elderly individuals for free.

이랑 elderly population being one of the most vulnerable 대유행 동안, DEPHER’s work has been especially important to the community, 앤더슨이 말했다. The company even expanded donations to include PPE, a food bank, and paying electric and gas bills for those who could no longer afford it.
I can never thank you enough James,” wrote a customer in a post to social media. “You kept me out of [그만큼] hospital and saved my life.
A large portion of the company’s operations are funded through Go Fund Me donations from the community. 주위에 40% of the funding comes from donations and the other 60% is funded through private jobs, 앤더슨이 말했다.
I do it because it makes me feel gooey inside,” 앤더슨이 말했다. “To help people to live a lot longer and help them not suffer.
DEPHER provided PPE to vulnerable indiviuals during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

In the future, Anderson hopes to expand DEPHER to cities throughout the world so that all elderly and disabled individuals have access to free emergency repair services in their communities. But for now, he says there are three things we need to focus on during and after the pandemic.
Community, 가족, and love. That’s what we need now, ” 앤더슨이 말했다. “We need them things now all over the world and people need to do it.

댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..