좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Why GameStop’s stock surge is shaking Wall Street
It’s not just you. What’s going on with GameStop’s stock doesn’t make sense to a lot of people.
The struggling video game retailer’s stock has been making stupefying moves this month, wild enough to raise concerns from professional investors on Wall Street to the hallways of regulators and the White House in Washington.
The frenzy hit new heights Thursday when several trading platforms limited their customers from making certain trades with GameStop.
It’s all forcing hard questions about whether the stock market is in a dangerous bubble and whether a new generation of traders should be allowed to take full advantage of all the tools and free trades available on their phones, regardless of how reckless they may seem to outsiders.
동시에, champions of the proletariat are cheering louder from the sidelines, saying the moves mean that hedge funds, Wall Street and the 1% are finally getting their comeuppance. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 시위대 gather at Robinhood HQ, SEC, NYSE
– WallStreetBets founder reckons with legacy amid stock market frenzy
– NY AG 검토 Robinhood after the platform restricted the trading of certain securities Thursday
– Dave Portnoy 슬램 Robinhood app amid GameStop turmoil: 사람들은 감옥에 가야한다고 생각 해요’
– GameStop 가격 롤러 코스터 속에서, 민주당 알리다 hearings on ‘broken’ 주식 시장
– Yellen 받은 $ 800G from hedge fund in Gamestop controversy; WH doesn’t commit to recusal
Nunes calls out AOC over her heated response to Cruz
“Socialist revolutionaries” like U.S. 대표. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are doing their best to convince the American public that Republicans are evil, 대표. 데빈 누네스, R- 칼리프., said Thursday night during an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity.”
And Ocasio-Cortez benefits from a fawning media that’s willing to deliver her message, 그는 덧붙였다.
Nunes was reacting after Ocasio-Cortez responded to Sen. 테드 크루즈, R- 텍사스, who agreed with her in a post about the Robinhood app.
그녀가 적었다 “Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign. While you conveniently talk about ‘moving on,’ a second Capitol police officer lost their life yesterday in the still-raging aftermath of the attacks you had a role in. This isn’t a joke. We need accountability, and that includes a new Senator from Texas.”
Her comment about a willingness to work with others in the Republican Party seemed to be in contrast to her remarks Wednesday night on MSNBC that this term, “There are legitimate White supremacist sympathizers that sit at the heart and at the core of the Republican caucus in the House of Representatives.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– ‘Shark Tank’ star Kevin O’Leary says AOC’s ‘Tax The Rich’ sweatshirt proves this about socialists
– 트위터 silent as AOC accuses Ted Cruz of attempted ‘murder’ on its platform
– AOC rebuffs Ted Cruz Twitter overture: '당신은 나를 거의 죽일 뻔했습니다’
– Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘white supremacist’ accusations about Republicans ‘reckless‘ and ‘divisive’: Ronna McDaniel
'QAnon 주술사’ willing to testify in Trump’s impeachment trial, lawyer says
A man who calls himself the “QAnon 주술사” and stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 while wearing a horned bearskin headdress, face paint and no shirt, is willing to testify in former President Trump’s upcoming Senate impeachment trial, his lawyer said this week.
Jacob Anthony Chansley later regretted being “duped” by the former president after he didn’t receive a pardon after the attack on the Capitol, lawyer Albert Watkins told KSDK-TV in St. Louis last week.
Watkins added Chansley also lamented “being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.”
The lawyer told The Associated Press he had yet to speak to any lawmakers about the offer and senators have not voted whether to allow witnesses during the trial, which is expected to begin in February. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– ‘QAnon Shaman’ Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
– Man WHO led rioters up Capitol stairs identified as Iowan in local news reports
– 그레이엄 warns Dems will ‘blow up’ Senate by moving forward with impeachment trial, calling witnesses
– Lawyer for ‘QAnon Shaman’ 말한다 Capitol rioter regrets being ‘duped’ by Trump
– 백악관 refuses to address GameStop controversy
– Documentary alleging opulent Putin palace 얻다 100M views
– First Wuhan evacuees 도착 in California were met by ill-prepared US staff: 보고서
– USS Chafee sailors 유지 in dark about coronavirus outbreak, 보고서는 말한다: ‘People are scared’
– Minnesota Court of Appeals 물었다 to intervene in George Floyd case amid COVID concerns
– Cicely Tyson, groundbreaking actress, 죽은 ...에서 96
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Qualtrics goes 공공의 2 years after being bought by SAP
– 비자, MasterCard revenues fall, but declines improve from earlier in Pandemic
– Oreos go lickety-split during pandemic driving cookie company to higher sales
– Apple CEO Tim Cook 슬램 tech rivals for collecting user data, at the cost of social polarization
– Luxury house listings grow as wealthy flee tax-heavy states
– 제너럴 모터스 to go all-electric by 2035
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
House Minority Whip 스티브 스 칼리스, R-La., joined Laura Ingraham on Thursday night’s “Ingraham Angle” to discuss inflammatory remarks made by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
“This is a dangerous kind of game she is playing,” Scalise said. “She needs to stop doing this because we’ve seen where this goes if they try to demonize their opponents. It seems that’s like all they know how to do is throw out distractions.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Have a safe weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.