White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing
The White House abruptly cut the feed of President Biden’s briefing on wildfires with federal and state officials.
During Monday’s visit to Boise, Idaho, Biden received a briefing about the ongoing wildfires that have plagued several Western states. While Biden spoke for much of the briefing, at one point he said he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters.
“Can I ask you a question?” Biden asked.
“Of course,” Geissler responded.
“One of the things that I’ve been working on with some others is —” Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.
The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.
In other developments:
– Biden blames Idaho wildfires on global warming
– Biden repeatedly implies he’s not in charge of when, where he can take questions from the press
– McEnany blasts White House leadership: We have ‘naive neophytes’ running the country
– New York Times accused of ‘catering to the Bidens’ after calling Hunter story ‘unsubstantiated’
– Joe Biden’s checkered history of race relations exposed in new book
AOC wears ‘Tax The Rich’ dress at $ 30K-per-ticket Met Gala
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., wore a white dress with the slogan “tax the rich” at the lavish Met Gala in New York, where tickets go for at least $ 30,000 each.