White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing
The White House abruptly cut the feed of 바이든 대통령 briefing on wildfires with federal and state officials.
During Monday’s visit to Boise, 아이다 호, Biden received a briefing about the ongoing wildfires that have plagued several Western states. While Biden spoke for much of the briefing, at one point he said he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters.
“Can I ask you a question?” Biden asked.
“물론이야,” Geissler responded.
“One of the things that I’ve been working on with some others is —” Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.
백악관은 폭스 뉴스에 즉시 응답하지 않았습니다.’ 의견 요청. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 바이든 비난 Idaho wildfires on global warming
– Biden repeatedly implies he’s not in charge of when, where he can take questions from the press
– McEnany 폭발 White House leadership: We have ‘naive neophytes’ running the country
– 뉴욕 타임즈 고발 당한 of ‘catering to the Bidens’ after calling Hunter story ‘unsubstantiated’
– 조 바이든의 checkered history of race relations exposed in new book
AOC는 'Tax Rich'를 착용합니다.’ dress at $ 30K-per-ticket Met Gala
대표. 알렉산드리아 오 카시오 코르테즈, D-N.Y., wore a white dress with the slogan “tax the rich” at the lavish Met Gala in New York, where tickets go for at least $ 30,000 마다.