WHO chief urges halt to booster shots for rest of the year

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus also said Wednesday he was “愕然とした” at comments by a leading association of pharmaceutical manufacturers who said vaccine supplies are high enough to allow for both booster shots and vaccinations in countries in dire need of jabs but facing shortages.

COVID-19ブースターショット: FDA承認のために必要なFAUCIストレスAMIDWHITE HOUSE SPAT

I will not stay silent when companies and countries that control the global supply of vaccines think the world’s poor should be satisfied with leftovers,” he told a news conference.

Tedros had previously called for a “モラトリアム” on booster shots through the end of September, but the United States and other countries have begun or are considering plans to offer them to their vulnerable people.

カテゴリー:

i898

タグ:

, , , , ,

コメントは締め切りました.