‘Worst phone call of my life’: Mother of Miami banquet hall shooting victim speaks out

The worst phone call of my life,” Angelica Green, who heard from her 24-year-old son after he was shot in the abdomen early Sunday morning, told the Miami Herald.

He was telling us if something happens to him, that he loves us,” 그린 말했다. “We said, ‘We love you, 너무, but you’re gonna survive this.'

FLORIDA SHOOTING AT MIAMI-AREA BANQUET HALL LEAVES AT LEAST 2 죽은, ABOUT 25 WOUNDED: 보고서

Green said her nephew, 24, was also shot and hadpretty massive wounds.

He’s not a statistic,” 여자 CNN에 말했다, referring to her son. “He’s a graduate from college last year. 그래서, he’s educated. He was going out with his educated cousin to just celebrate the weekend, and they had not made it into the club as of yet.

Green was among the victims’ relatives who gathered outside Jackson Memorial Hospital following the 12:30 오전. shooting at El Mulla Banquet Hall, where three men jumped out of an SUV and opened fire on the crowd as it left a rap concert.

Another parent, Chad Harris, told reporters outside the hospital that he was waiting for word on his 19-year-old daughter’s condition, he told WSVN-TV.

Words can’t explain how I feel right now, 남자,” 해리스 말했다. “She’s in surgery right now. We’re just praying.

To read more from the New York Post, 여기를 클릭하세요.

댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..