The pro wrestling company released its pay-per-view schedule for the next year with two more shows left on the docket for the year, Survivor Series in November and TLC: Tables Ladders & Chairs in December.
A few of the highlights include another two-night WrestleMania and SummerSlam’s first appearance in late July instead of August. WWE will also have a special show to kickoff 2022.
“Since returning to live events this past July, our fans have graciously expressed a tremendous appetite to attend WWE shows. As they begin to make plans for next year, we wanted to make sure that the 2022 schedule and locations of our pay-per-views were made available to them,” WWE president and chief revenue officer Nick Khan said in a statement.
The schedule includes:
- 土曜日, 1月. 1: 日 1 (State Farm Arena, アトランタ)
- 土曜日, 1月. 29: Royal Rumble (The Dome at America’s Center, St. ルイ)
- 土曜日, 4月 2 と日曜日, 4月 3: WrestleMania (AT&Tスタジアム, ダラス)
- 日曜日, 五月 8: TBD Pay-Per-View (Dunkin’ Donuts Center, Providence)
- 日曜日, 六月 5: TBD Pay-Per-View (Allstate Arena, シカゴ)
- 土曜日, 7月 2: Money in the Bank (Allegiant Stadium, ラスベガス)
- 土曜日, 7月 30: SummerSlam (Nissan Stadium, ナッシュビル)
- 土曜日, 9月. 3 or Sunday, 9月 4: TBD PPV
- 土曜日, 11月. 26: サバイバーシリーズ (TD Garden, ボストン)
WWE noted the schedule is subject to change, and events in February and October will be revealed at a later date.